Dexclusive.com Return & Exchange Policy
EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURNS (IN THE UNITED STATES)
Orders placed starting Dec 1, 2016 may be returned through January 15, 2017. Orders MUST be placed online with coupon code: EXTENDEDRETURN to be eligebile. Return must be initiated by January 15, 2017 by contacting email at email@example.com. Only orders shipped to the United States are eligible for Extended Holiday Returns.
All returns are contingent upon an inspection by our Returns Department. The Returns Department must confirm that the item is unworn, unused, undamaged, unaltered and still has the original tags, plastics, box and manual before a refund is processed. Items determined to have been worn, used, altered or damaged will be sent back and no refund will be issued. Please allow 7-10 business days for your return and refund to be processed.
Dexclusive always strives to provide its customers with the highest quality of service. We ask that you contact us if there are any imperfections or discrepancies within 24 hours of receipt of the product.
If you are not completely satisfied with the item you have purchased, you may return it within 30 days of the receipt of the product. Please note the following conditions apply:
- • Shipping charges will not be refunded. If your order qualified for "free ground shipping" we will deduct the shipping, handling & insurance costs.
- • Only items purchased over $1000 are subject to a 10% restocking fee, plus the aforementioned shipping costs.
- • Dexclusive does not accept returns on "special-order" products.
- • Dexclusive will charge a 7% cancellation fee for “special order products"
Customers are allowed to exchange an item for one of equal or higher value at no additional cost (no restocking fee). Please note the following conditions apply:
- • New items will be billed to the customer upon request; however, the original item will only be refunded once it is received & inspected by Dexclusive.
- • Requesting a second exchange will result in a 10% exchange fee.
- • Requesting a refund after performing an exchange will result in a 15% restocking fee.
- • Requesting a refund or cancellation after a shipping label is created will result in a 5% restocking fee to cover credit card and processing fees.
How to return or exchange an item:
- • Contact us and request an RMA Number and a RMA Form.
- • You can contact us by phone (1-866-573-3953) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Place the item(s) in a box along with the completed RMA Form.
- • Make sure you include all of the original paperwork and packaging in the box.
Any item returned without an RMA number will not be accepted and will be sent back at the buyer's expense.
All returned items must be received in original, new condition with their original box and all paperwork intact. Items must be unaltered with the manufacturer tags, serial numbers and protective stickers also intact. Please note that we will not accept any items with scratches, marks, blemishes or if the security tag has been removed, tampered with or altered in any manner.
We recommend that you send your item back via insured, traceable means, such as UPS or Fedex. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Any purchases made by either a watch manufacturer, watch brand distributor, or any person acting on their behalf, in any manner are not eligible to be returned to us for any reason.
Please note that RMA numbers are only valid for 10 days after issuance. Please allow 2 weeks for processing any refunds associated with either returns or exchanges.